Raiden Network Token (CURRENCY:RDN) traded down 2.4% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on August 21st. One Raiden Network Token token can now be bought for about $0.17 or 0.00001766 BTC on exchanges including IDEX, DDEX, Kucoin and Kyber Network. Raiden Network Token has a market cap of $8.83 million and approximately $686,550.00 worth of Raiden Network Token was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Raiden Network Token has traded down 5.9% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00007336 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.17 or 0.00011777 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0524 or 0.00000528 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002072 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0222 or 0.00000225 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0111 or 0.00000112 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0495 or 0.00000502 BTC.
- Nullex (NLX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0771 or 0.00001978 BTC.
Raiden Network Token Profile
Raiden Network Token uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 8th, 2015. Raiden Network Token’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 50,593,936 tokens. The official website for Raiden Network Token is raiden.network. The Reddit community for Raiden Network Token is /r/raidennetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Raiden Network Token is www.medium.com/@raiden_network. Raiden Network Token’s official Twitter account is @raiden_network.
Buying and Selling Raiden Network Token
Raiden Network Token can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, LATOKEN, Kyber Network, Gate.io, Binance, IDEX, DDEX, Kucoin, OKEx, Ethfinex, Bilaxy and Huobi. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Raiden Network Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Raiden Network Token should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Raiden Network Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Raiden Network Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Raiden Network Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.