Raging River Exploration Inc (TSE:RRX – Get Free Report)’s share price was up 3.1% during mid-day trading on Monday . The stock traded as high as C$5.99 and last traded at C$5.99. Approximately 3,076,538 shares were traded during trading, an increase of 86% from the average daily volume of 1,657,126 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$5.81.
Raging River Exploration Stock Performance
The company has a market cap of C$1.39 billion and a price-to-earnings ratio of 17.62. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 24.57, a current ratio of 0.47 and a quick ratio of 0.38. The firm has a fifty day moving average price of C$5.99.
About Raging River Exploration
Raging River Exploration Inc engages in the exploration, development, and production of crude oil and natural gas properties in Western Canada. The company primarily holds interests in the properties located in the Viking light oil fairway at the greater Dodsland area in southwest Saskatchewan; and in the Esther area of southeastern Alberta.
- Five stocks we like better than Raging River Exploration
- Dividend Screener: How to Evaluate Dividend Stocks Before Buying
- 3 attractive stocks that insiders are buying
- What is the Nikkei 225 index?
- Alpha and Omega Semiconductor ready to bounce, DOJ cloud lifts
- Consumer Discretionary Stocks Explained
- Wendy’s vs Shake Shack: Out with the new, in with the old?
Receive News & Ratings for Raging River Exploration Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Raging River Exploration and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.