Quantum Resistant Ledger (CURRENCY:QRL) traded down 14.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on December 2nd. In the last week, Quantum Resistant Ledger has traded down 0.3% against the U.S. dollar. Quantum Resistant Ledger has a total market capitalization of $6.63 million and approximately $2.02 million worth of Quantum Resistant Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Quantum Resistant Ledger token can now be bought for $0.0951 or 0.00001301 BTC on major exchanges including Tidex, CoinExchange, Upbit and Liqui.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Cardano (ADA) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000522 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00008451 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.75 or 0.00023996 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00005451 BTC.
- UNI COIN (UNI) traded 12.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.20 or 0.00030128 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00010069 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $211.02 or 0.02886410 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0202 or 0.00000276 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0506 or 0.00000692 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002635 BTC.
About Quantum Resistant Ledger
Quantum Resistant Ledger (CRYPTO:QRL) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) token that uses the CryptoNight-V7 hashing algorithm. It launched on December 27th, 2016. Quantum Resistant Ledger’s total supply is 69,750,647 tokens. The official website for Quantum Resistant Ledger is theqrl.org. Quantum Resistant Ledger’s official Twitter account is @QRLedger and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Quantum Resistant Ledger is /r/QRL and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Quantum Resistant Ledger
Quantum Resistant Ledger can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Tidex, CoinExchange, Bittrex and Liqui. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quantum Resistant Ledger directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quantum Resistant Ledger should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Quantum Resistant Ledger using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.