Qitmeer (CURRENCY:HLC) traded 1.4% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on August 17th. Qitmeer has a market cap of $2.98 million and approximately $73,986.00 worth of Qitmeer was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Qitmeer has traded 8.5% lower against the US dollar. One Qitmeer token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0077 or 0.00000075 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including ZB.COM, CoinEgg, Coinnest and Allcoin.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002595 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $27.62 or 0.00269839 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009776 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $133.20 or 0.01301660 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0679 or 0.00000663 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0171 or 0.00000167 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.39 or 0.00023312 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.70 or 0.00094806 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0451 or 0.00000441 BTC.
Qitmeer was first traded on September 8th, 2017. Qitmeer’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 389,009,995 tokens. Qitmeer’s official Twitter account is @halalchain. The official website for Qitmeer is www.qitmeer.io. The Reddit community for Qitmeer is /r/halalchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Qitmeer
Qitmeer can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinEgg, ZB.COM, Coinnest, Allcoin and CoinBene. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qitmeer directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Qitmeer should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Qitmeer using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Qitmeer Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qitmeer and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.