Pure (CURRENCY:PUREX) traded 49.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on December 7th. In the last week, Pure has traded 49.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. Pure has a market capitalization of $1,450.00 and $1.00 worth of Pure was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Pure coin can now be purchased for $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $52.49 or 0.00700252 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded 19.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.80 or 0.00037332 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00006939 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0144 or 0.00000192 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 18% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0658 or 0.00000878 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0453 or 0.00000600 BTC.
Pure is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 30th, 2017. Pure’s total supply is 20,220,782 coins and its circulating supply is 17,751,757 coins. The Reddit community for Pure is /r/purealtcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Pure’s official Twitter account is @purealtcoin. The official website for Pure is purexalt.io.
Buying and Selling Pure
Pure can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pure directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pure should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Pure using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pure Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pure and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.