Pure Multi-Family REIT LP (CVE:RUF.U – Get Free Report)’s share price crossed above its 50 day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of C$6.43 and traded as high as C$6.43. Pure Multi-Family REIT shares last traded at C$6.43, with a volume of 800 shares trading hands.
Pure Multi-Family REIT Stock Performance
The company’s 50 day moving average price is C$6.43 and its two-hundred day moving average price is C$6.43.
Pure Multi-Family REIT Company Profile
Pure Multi-Family REIT LP (Pure Multi) is a Canada-based company, which invests in multi-family real estate properties in the United States. The Company offers investors exposure to the United States multifamily real estate assets. It offers investors the ability to participate in monthly distributions, with potential for capital appreciation, stemming from ownership of quality apartment assets located in core cities within the Southwestern and Southeastern portions of the United States, including states, such as Texas, Arizona, Georgia and Nevada (collectively, the Sunbelt).
- Five stocks we like better than Pure Multi-Family REIT
- Why Understanding Call Option Volume is Essential to Successful Options Trading
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- Industrial Products Stocks Investing
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- Manufacturing Stocks Investing
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for Pure Multi-Family REIT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pure Multi-Family REIT and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.