Proton Token (CURRENCY:PTT) traded down 5.5% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on January 14th. During the last seven days, Proton Token has traded down 1.7% against the dollar. One Proton Token token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular exchanges including BCEX, CoinTiger, DDEX and BitForex. Proton Token has a market capitalization of $1.00 million and $330,807.00 worth of Proton Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002584 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011728 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 32.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $215.75 or 0.02516110 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.69 or 0.00182912 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000181 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0494 or 0.00000576 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00026365 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.35 or 0.00120716 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Proton Token Profile
Proton Token’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 8,253,298,447 tokens. Proton Token’s official website is www.proton.global. Proton Token’s official Twitter account is @proton_global.
Proton Token Token Trading
Proton Token can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitForex, BCEX, CoinTiger, LBank, DDEX and FCoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Proton Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Proton Token should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Proton Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Proton Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Proton Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.