PostCoin (CURRENCY:POST) traded down 16.9% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on October 22nd. PostCoin has a market cap of $20,455.00 and $111.00 worth of PostCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One PostCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0013 or 0.00000016 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Cryptopia, YoBit and Livecoin. During the last seven days, PostCoin has traded 30.6% higher against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ontology (ONT) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00007216 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00009704 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0509 or 0.00000630 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002429 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0123 or 0.00000153 BTC.
- Force Protocol (FOR) traded up 15% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0335 or 0.00000414 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001953 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded up 12% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0475 or 0.00000588 BTC.
PostCoin uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on March 17th, 2016. PostCoin’s total supply is 15,868,233 coins. PostCoin’s official Twitter account is @POSTcoinRU. The official website for PostCoin is postcoin.top. PostCoin’s official message board is postcoin.top/forum.
PostCoin Coin Trading
PostCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, CoinExchange, Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PostCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PostCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase PostCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PostCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PostCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.