Polymath (CURRENCY:POLY) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on October 21st. Polymath has a total market cap of $11.23 million and approximately $2.89 million worth of Polymath was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Polymath token can now be purchased for about $0.0255 or 0.00000310 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including LATOKEN, Kyber Network, Bittrex and Huobi. Over the last seven days, Polymath has traded 6.3% lower against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $55.04 or 0.00669247 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012304 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0573 or 0.00000696 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00012464 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0275 or 0.00000334 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 23.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0662 or 0.00000806 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0463 or 0.00000563 BTC.
Polymath is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 4th, 2015. Polymath’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 441,248,648 tokens. Polymath’s official message board is blog.polymath.network. The Reddit community for Polymath is /r/polymathnetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Polymath’s official website is www.polymath.network. Polymath’s official Twitter account is @polybitco.
Buying and Selling Polymath
Polymath can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Upbit, Bitbns, Kucoin, Kyber Network, Binance, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), UEX, Huobi, Ethfinex, DDEX, LATOKEN, Bittrex and Koinex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Polymath directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Polymath should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Polymath using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Polymath Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Polymath and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.