Polis (CURRENCY:POLIS) traded up 1.6% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on August 22nd. One Polis coin can now be purchased for $0.57 or 0.00005593 BTC on popular exchanges including CryptoBridge, STEX, SouthXchange and Cryptopia. In the last seven days, Polis has traded up 15.5% against the US dollar. Polis has a total market capitalization of $3.61 million and $4,133.00 worth of Polis was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- PAC Global (PAC) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded up 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded 14.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Uro (URO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000536 BTC.
Polis Coin Profile
Polis is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 21st, 2017. Polis’ total supply is 6,365,709 coins. The official website for Polis is polispay.org. Polis’ official Twitter account is @PolisBlockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Polis is /r/Polispay and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Polis is forum.polispay.org.
Polis Coin Trading
Polis can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange, STEX, Cryptopia and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Polis directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Polis should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Polis using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Polis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Polis and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.