PlatinumBAR (CURRENCY:XPTX) traded 19.9% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on October 9th. During the last week, PlatinumBAR has traded down 39.2% against the US dollar. PlatinumBAR has a total market cap of $21,082.00 and $15.00 worth of PlatinumBAR was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One PlatinumBAR coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0098 or 0.00000114 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24, Cryptopia and YoBit.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcloud (BTDX) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- BiosCrypto (BIOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- AmsterdamCoin (AMS) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Zurcoin (ZUR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Animecoin (ANI) traded 16.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000011 BTC.
PlatinumBAR (CRYPTO:XPTX) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Quark hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 23rd, 2017. PlatinumBAR’s total supply is 2,160,126 coins. PlatinumBAR’s official Twitter account is @platinumbarxptx. The official website for PlatinumBAR is platinumbar.io.
PlatinumBAR Coin Trading
PlatinumBAR can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PlatinumBAR directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PlatinumBAR should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase PlatinumBAR using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PlatinumBAR Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PlatinumBAR and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.