Phantomx (CURRENCY:PNX) traded 23.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on April 19th. Phantomx has a total market capitalization of $11,817.00 and approximately $15.00 worth of Phantomx was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Phantomx coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0003 or 0.00000006 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24, STEX, SouthXchange and Graviex. In the last seven days, Phantomx has traded 10.3% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $123.04 or 0.02331309 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00009591 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0181 or 0.00000343 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00005880 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded up 59.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00004389 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0199 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0723 or 0.00001369 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded 13.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0650 or 0.00001230 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- Memetic / PepeCoin (MEME) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0347 or 0.00000656 BTC.
Phantomx (CRYPTO:PNX) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 9th, 2017. Phantomx’s total supply is 39,832,675 coins. Phantomx’s official website is phantomx.co. Phantomx’s official Twitter account is @PhantomX_Coin.
Buying and Selling Phantomx
Phantomx can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX, Crex24, SouthXchange and Graviex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Phantomx directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Phantomx should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Phantomx using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Phantomx Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phantomx and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.