Phantasma (CURRENCY:SOUL) traded 2.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on April 8th. One Phantasma token can now be bought for $0.69 or 0.00001223 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Phantasma has traded down 13.1% against the U.S. dollar. Phantasma has a total market capitalization of $68.22 million and $481,802.00 worth of Phantasma was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $56,706.32 or 0.99894087 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.00 or 0.00035232 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.23 or 0.00010976 BTC.
- Venus (XVS) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $56.97 or 0.00100354 BTC.
- Darwinia Network (RING) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000348 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00000618 BTC.
- StableXSwap (STAX) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.02 or 0.00005313 BTC.
- mStable USD (MUSD) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00001746 BTC.
- Redd (RDD) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Nestree (EGG) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0123 or 0.00000022 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Phantasma describes itself as a fast, secure, and scalable blockchain solution that allows developers to build decentralized applications (dapps) and facilitate interoperability with other blockchains while maintaining a decentralized governance system. “
Phantasma Token Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Phantasma directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Phantasma should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Phantasma using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Phantasma Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phantasma and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.