Pesetacoin (CURRENCY:PTC) traded up 3.6% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on March 22nd. Pesetacoin has a market capitalization of $449,468.00 and approximately $2.00 worth of Pesetacoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Pesetacoin has traded 4.7% higher against the dollar. One Pesetacoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0033 or 0.00000081 BTC on major exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia, Bittrex and LiteBit.eu.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $59.79 or 0.01489289 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002857 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00018426 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0998 or 0.00002485 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0594 or 0.00001480 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0701 or 0.00001747 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.51 or 0.00037653 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002890 BTC.
Pesetacoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 7th, 2014. Pesetacoin’s total supply is 138,213,989 coins. Pesetacoin’s official Twitter account is @oPesetaCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Pesetacoin’s official website is pesetacoin.info. The Reddit community for Pesetacoin is /r/officialpesetacoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Pesetacoin
Pesetacoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Cryptopia, SouthXchange, Bittrex and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pesetacoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pesetacoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Pesetacoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pesetacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pesetacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.