Peercoin (CURRENCY:PPC) traded 4.3% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on December 7th. One Peercoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.17 or 0.00002265 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, Bittylicious, BX Thailand and Tux Exchange. During the last seven days, Peercoin has traded down 7.8% against the US dollar. Peercoin has a total market capitalization of $4.42 million and $46,679.00 worth of Peercoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7,568.33 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $214.42 or 0.02833416 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004617 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001611 BTC.
- Silverway (SLV) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004087 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded up 18.6% against the dollar and now trades at $47.01 or 0.00620780 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00005522 BTC.
- Steem Dollars (SBD) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00008303 BTC.
Peercoin (CRYPTO:PPC) is a coin. Its genesis date was September 23rd, 2014. Peercoin’s total supply is 25,801,733 coins. Peercoin’s official Twitter account is @peercoinppc and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Peercoin is www.peercoin.net. Peercoin’s official message board is talk.peercoin.net. The Reddit community for Peercoin is /r/peercoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Peercoin
Peercoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Poloniex, Trade By Trade, WEX, YoBit, CoinEgg, Bitsane, HitBTC, Bittrex, Tux Exchange, Livecoin, BX Thailand, LiteBit.eu, Bittylicious and SouthXchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Peercoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Peercoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Peercoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Peercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Peercoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.