Pascal Coin (CURRENCY:PASC) traded up 9.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on November 19th. Pascal Coin has a market capitalization of $2.91 million and approximately $108,258.00 worth of Pascal Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Pascal Coin coin can currently be bought for about $0.10 or 0.00001004 BTC on popular exchanges including Poloniex and QBTC. During the last seven days, Pascal Coin has traded up 3.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003093 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012310 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.75 or 0.00228127 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $111.37 or 0.01354951 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0651 or 0.00000793 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0170 or 0.00000207 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.75 or 0.00033429 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $11.76 or 0.00143048 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000085 BTC.
Pascal Coin Profile
Pascal Coin launched on August 11th, 2016. Pascal Coin’s total supply is 28,058,200 coins. Pascal Coin’s official Twitter account is @PascalCoin. The Reddit community for Pascal Coin is /r/pascalcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Pascal Coin’s official website is www.pascalcoin.org.
According to CryptoCompare, “Average block time – 5 minutes 288 blocks per day105,120 blocks per yearNote: Average is an estimation, due to internal adjusting mechanism, real average time is a value between 4 and 5 minutes, having a range of 288-360 blocks/day or 105,120-131,400 blocks/yearPascal Coin use's 4 decimal values: ex. 15.1234 (15.12345 is not a valid value) Initial reward per mined block is 100.0000 Pascal Coins per block.This value will be divided by 2 every 420,480 blocks (average 4 years), so the next cycle reward will be 50.0000, 25.0000, etc. … until reaching 1.0000 Pascal Coin per block.The minimum reward will be 1.0000 Pascal Coin. After block 2,943,360 (avg 32 years) the block reward will remain a constant 1.0000Pascal Coin uses self-creating accounts. Each block produces 5 accounts3 operation types can be done with Pascal Coin: Transaction 1 to 1: A single and simple transaction, from one account to another account.Change Account key: Change Public/Private key of an account.Recover funds: Explained on the White Paper. This is to prevent lost keys/lost coins inside the Pascal Coin blockchain. This operation can only be done by miners when mining.Recover funds can only be executed after 420,480 blocks when no operations occur in an account (approx 4 years)In order to easily operate with Accounts, each account has 2 extra verification numbers. Account “0” -> “0-10″Account “1” -> “1-22″Account “12345” -> “12345-54″Cryptographic keys (elliptic curve keys) used by Pascal Coin can be one of: secp256k1 (like bitcoin)secp384r1secp283k1secp521r1See “SEC 2: Recommended Elliptic Curve Domain Parameters:” [http://www.secg.org/SEC2-Ver-1.0.pdf]Genesis block was created on August 11 2016 This coin has NO PREMINE. All coins have been distributed to miners from block 0.Note: Current blockchain version is 1. The Pascal technical's can only change with a blockchain version upgrade”
Pascal Coin Coin Trading
Pascal Coin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: QBTC and Poloniex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pascal Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pascal Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Pascal Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pascal Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pascal Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.