OTC Markets Group Inc. (OTCMKTS:OTCM – Get Rating) announced a dividend on Friday, March 17th, investing.com reports. Shareholders of record on Thursday, March 23rd will be given a dividend of 0.18 per share by the financial services provider on Thursday, March 30th. This represents a dividend yield of 1.29%. The ex-dividend date is Wednesday, March 22nd.
OTC Markets Group Trading Down 0.6 %
OTCMKTS OTCM opened at $55.33 on Friday. The business’s 50-day moving average price is $57.93 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $56.94. OTC Markets Group has a 12 month low of $52.30 and a 12 month high of $66.94. The firm has a market capitalization of $659.47 million, a PE ratio of 22.00, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 2.41 and a beta of 0.57.
About OTC Markets Group
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on OTC Markets Group (OTCM)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/13 – 3/17
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
Receive News & Ratings for OTC Markets Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for OTC Markets Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.