Online (CURRENCY:OIO) traded 3.7% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on May 26th. One Online token can now be bought for about $0.0060 or 0.00000070 BTC on popular exchanges including IDEX and LATOKEN. Online has a total market cap of $5.29 million and $3,329.00 worth of Online was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Online has traded 32.5% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004705 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $34.67 or 0.00400939 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011652 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001545 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0316 or 0.00000366 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $104.35 or 0.01206233 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $11.94 or 0.00138136 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004073 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0680 or 0.00000786 BTC.
Online launched on April 30th, 2018. Online’s total supply is 2,500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 877,660,690 tokens. The official website for Online is online.io. The official message board for Online is medium.com/online-io-blockchain-technologies. The Reddit community for Online is /r/onlineio and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Online’s official Twitter account is @Online_OIO and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Online
Online can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN and IDEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Online directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Online should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Online using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Online Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Online and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.