Omni (CURRENCY:OMNI) traded 1.3% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on April 17th. One Omni coin can currently be bought for approximately $30.25 or 0.00382067 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex, Poloniex and C-CEX. Over the last seven days, Omni has traded 41.5% higher against the US dollar. Omni has a total market cap of $16.96 million and $51,153.00 worth of Omni was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $134.06 or 0.01693550 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0801 or 0.00001012 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00010932 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004760 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00008903 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.64 or 0.00020711 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00005153 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001329 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003153 BTC.
Omni is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 31st, 2013. Omni’s total supply is 617,199 coins and its circulating supply is 560,883 coins. The official message board for Omni is www.reddit.com/r/omni. Omni’s official website is www.omnilayer.org. Omni’s official Twitter account is @Omni_layer. The Reddit community for Omni is /r/omni and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Omni is an asset and currency creation platform re branded from MasterCoin. Based on bitcoin, OMNI provides all the same features as bitcoin and advanced Omni Layer features, such as blockchain-based crowdfunding and asset creation, management and exchange. “
Buying and Selling Omni
Omni can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, C-CEX and Bittrex. It is not possible to buy Omni directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Omni must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Omni using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Omni Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Omni and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.