Odyssey (CURRENCY:OCN) traded down 5.6% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on August 21st. Odyssey has a total market capitalization of $8.29 million and approximately $814,858.00 worth of Odyssey was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Odyssey token can now be bought for about $0.0012 or 0.00000013 BTC on exchanges including FCoin, Kucoin, Bit-Z and Upbit. In the last week, Odyssey has traded 5.8% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002653 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.63 or 0.00268367 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010044 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $130.45 or 0.01314669 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0674 or 0.00000679 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0168 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.19 or 0.00022034 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.38 or 0.00094526 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0430 or 0.00000434 BTC.
Odyssey’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 6,683,622,960 tokens. The Reddit community for Odyssey is /r/OdysseyOCN. Odyssey’s official website is www.ocnex.net. Odyssey’s official Twitter account is @OdysseyOCN and its Facebook page is accessible here. Odyssey’s official message board is cryptomaa.com/coin/OCN.
Buying and Selling Odyssey
Odyssey can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinTiger, HitBTC, Upbit, Gate.io, Kucoin, LBank, FCoin, Bit-Z, Bittrex, IDEX and Huobi. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Odyssey directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Odyssey should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Odyssey using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Odyssey Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Odyssey and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.