nUSD (CURRENCY:NUSD) traded 2.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on September 15th. One nUSD token can currently be purchased for $0.97 or 0.00028461 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, nUSD has traded down 1.4% against the U.S. dollar. nUSD has a total market cap of $1.20 million and approximately $10,571.00 worth of nUSD was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.07 or 0.00039226 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $473.74 or 0.04565604 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0395 or 0.00000380 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0350 or 0.00000337 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0317 or 0.00000305 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001162 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000067 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000088 BTC.
nUSD Token Profile
nUSD (CRYPTO:NUSD) is a token. Its genesis date was June 11th, 2018. nUSD’s total supply is 1,241,935 tokens. nUSD’s official website is havven.io. nUSD’s official Twitter account is @havven_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. nUSD’s official message board is blog.havven.io. The Reddit community for nUSD is /r/havven and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
nUSD Token Trading
nUSD can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as nUSD directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire nUSD should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase nUSD using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for nUSD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for nUSD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.