Nucleus Vision (CURRENCY:NCASH) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on December 6th. During the last seven days, Nucleus Vision has traded down 18.2% against the dollar. One Nucleus Vision token can currently be bought for $0.0020 or 0.00000055 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Huobi, Binance, IDEX and Ethfinex. Nucleus Vision has a total market capitalization of $11.14 million and $9.18 million worth of Nucleus Vision was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00008939 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00003527 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00027197 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $101.89 or 0.02776054 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0135 or 0.00000368 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 13.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.21 or 0.00141980 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.64 or 0.00181037 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $355.15 or 0.09678712 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000118 BTC.
About Nucleus Vision
Nucleus Vision was first traded on November 25th, 2017. Nucleus Vision’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 5,517,015,976 tokens. Nucleus Vision’s official Twitter account is @NucleusVision and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Nucleus Vision is nucleus.vision. The Reddit community for Nucleus Vision is /r/NucleusVision and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Nucleus Vision is medium.com/@NucleusVision.
Buying and Selling Nucleus Vision
Nucleus Vision can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, CoinBene, Bitbns, Binance, Ethfinex, IDEX, Koinex and Zebpay. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nucleus Vision directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Nucleus Vision should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Nucleus Vision using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Nucleus Vision Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nucleus Vision and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.