Noir (CURRENCY:NOR) traded down 0.1% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on May 4th. Over the last seven days, Noir has traded down 1.5% against the dollar. One Noir coin can currently be bought for $0.0361 or 0.00000066 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Noir has a market cap of $739,886.19 and approximately $1,350.00 worth of Noir was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $32.09 or 0.00058523 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00002430 BTC.
- Elrond (EGLD) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $183.38 or 0.00334451 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00000628 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.93 or 0.00008983 BTC.
- Helium (HNT) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.55 or 0.00032002 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00000648 BTC.
- Kava.io (KAVA) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $6.05 or 0.00011033 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.64 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- Divi (DIVI) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0686 or 0.00000125 BTC.
Noir Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Noir is a decentralized digital currency with anonymous features and community governance. To ensure accessibility to all users, Noir uses a Proof of Stake system. Noir is developing into a currency that is not only traded for speculative reasons but also one that enables people to buy products and services in a secure and anonymous way. The overall goal is to shape Noir into a currency for one’s daily payments. “
Noir Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Noir directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Noir should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Noir using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Noir Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Noir and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.