Niobium Coin (CURRENCY:NBC) traded 5.9% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on September 15th. One Niobium Coin token can currently be purchased for about $0.0333 or 0.00000320 BTC on popular exchanges including Exrates, YoBit and Bleutrade. Niobium Coin has a market cap of $1.63 million and approximately $2,078.00 worth of Niobium Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Niobium Coin has traded up 8.2% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002536 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009667 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.87 or 0.00201000 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $122.23 or 0.01176972 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0588 or 0.00000566 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0158 or 0.00000152 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.20 or 0.00088585 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.63 or 0.00015739 BTC.
- INO COIN (INO) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00019953 BTC.
About Niobium Coin
Niobium Coin’s genesis date was December 1st, 2017. Niobium Coin’s total supply is 102,289,706 tokens and its circulating supply is 49,077,668 tokens. The official website for Niobium Coin is niobiumcoin.io. The Reddit community for Niobium Coin is /r/NiobiumBomesp and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Niobium Coin’s official Twitter account is @NiobiumCoins and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Niobium Coin Token Trading
Niobium Coin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bleutrade, YoBit and Exrates. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Niobium Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Niobium Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Niobium Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Niobium Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Niobium Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.