Nectar (CURRENCY:NEC) traded down 12.2% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on May 20th. Over the last week, Nectar has traded down 17.2% against the dollar. Nectar has a total market capitalization of $13.71 million and $1,029.00 worth of Nectar was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Nectar coin can currently be bought for about $0.17 or 0.00002074 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including $32.15, $18.94, $5.60 and $10.39.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.74 or 0.00059000 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00015747 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $15.62 or 0.00194657 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012457 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00006404 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0640 or 0.00000797 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000073 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0160 or 0.00000199 BTC.
Nectar (NEC) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 27th, 2013. Nectar’s total supply is 1,007,949,847 coins and its circulating supply is 82,353,022 coins. Nectar’s official Twitter account is @ethfinex and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Nectar is /r/ethfinex. The official message board for Nectar is blog.ethfinex.com/introducing-the-nectar-token-58ba40e5419a. Nectar’s official website is www.ethfinex.com.
Buying and Selling Nectar
Nectar can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $20.33, $13.77, $18.94, $51.55, $24.43, $5.60, $33.94, $10.39, $50.98, $7.50, $24.68 and $32.15. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nectar directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Nectar should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Nectar using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Nectar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nectar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.