NavCoin (CURRENCY:NAV) traded down 12.7% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on December 10th. In the last seven days, NavCoin has traded 16.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. One NavCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0911 or 0.00001238 BTC on popular exchanges including cfinex, Poloniex, Bittrex and Cryptopia. NavCoin has a market capitalization of $6.09 million and approximately $192,975.00 worth of NavCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005009 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003842 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002067 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0607 or 0.00000825 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002521 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.00 or 0.00054425 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0918 or 0.00000851 BTC.
- Opal (OPAL) traded up 145.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0096 or 0.00000130 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
NavCoin (CRYPTO:NAV) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 6th, 2014. NavCoin’s total supply is 66,869,127 coins. NavCoin’s official message board is medium.com/nav-coin. The Reddit community for NavCoin is /r/NavCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. NavCoin’s official Twitter account is @NavCoin. The official website for NavCoin is www.navcoin.org.
Buying and Selling NavCoin
NavCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, cfinex, LiteBit.eu, Poloniex, Cryptopia, Bittrex and Upbit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NavCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade NavCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy NavCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NavCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NavCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.