Monkey Project (CURRENCY:MONK) traded up 11.7% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on June 10th. One Monkey Project coin can now be purchased for $0.10 or 0.00000285 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Monkey Project has a market capitalization of $1.32 million and approximately $426.00 worth of Monkey Project was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Monkey Project has traded down 10% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Eternity (ENT) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0540 or 0.00000148 BTC.
- Evil Coin (EVIL) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded 23% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0350 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Centurion (CNT) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- MustangCoin (MST) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0182 or 0.00000050 BTC.
About Monkey Project
X11 hashing algorithm. Monkey Project’s total supply is 12,654,807 coins. Monkey Project’s official website is www.monkey.vision. Monkey Project’s official Twitter account is @MONKEYPROJECT_ and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Monkey aim is to help the users from wasting their time checking virtual machines and wallets the whole day. Monkey will instantly update the users once the balance changes and will also keep an eye on the users Masternodes without needing to access them. Monkey is using an energy-efficient proof-of-stake algorithm, can be mined on any computer, and will never require specialized mining equipment. Fast transactions featuring guaranteed zero-confirmation transactions, we call it SwiftTX.Decentralized blockchain voting providing for consensus-based advancement of the current Masternode technology used to secure the network and provide the above features, each Masternode is secured with collateral of 2,000 MONK.”
Monkey Project Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monkey Project directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Monkey Project should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Monkey Project using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Monkey Project Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monkey Project and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.