MonaCoin (CURRENCY:MONA) traded 4.8% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on June 10th. MonaCoin has a market cap of $126.96 million and approximately $4.45 million worth of MonaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, MonaCoin has traded 13.5% lower against the US dollar. One MonaCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $1.93 or 0.00005338 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $36,182.90 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,416.96 or 0.06679844 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00000886 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $166.20 or 0.00459346 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $589.88 or 0.01630273 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $56.71 or 0.00156726 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $250.82 or 0.00693208 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $162.91 or 0.00450242 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.37 or 0.00006537 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $131.99 or 0.00364793 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Monacoin, conceived in December of 2013, is the first alternative cryptocurrency developed in Japan. It is based on the popular ASCII art character, Mona. Monacoin is not a payment system controlled by one single entity, but a fully distributed payment system preserved by everyone who uses it via client applications running on their computers. “
MonaCoin Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MonaCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MonaCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy MonaCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MonaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MonaCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.