MktCoin (CURRENCY:MLM) traded 38.9% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on November 18th. One MktCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on major exchanges including C-CEX, CryptoBridge and SouthXchange. In the last week, MktCoin has traded 50.8% lower against the dollar. MktCoin has a total market cap of $101,564.00 and approximately $2,801.00 worth of MktCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003066 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00012190 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.56 or 0.00233015 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $117.75 or 0.01402379 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0683 or 0.00000814 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0175 or 0.00000208 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.83 or 0.00033672 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.51 or 0.00137124 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000089 BTC.
MktCoin Coin Profile
MktCoin’s total supply is 2,274,139,410 coins and its circulating supply is 1,209,529,900 coins. The official website for MktCoin is mktcoin.org.
Buying and Selling MktCoin
MktCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, C-CEX and SouthXchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MktCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MktCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MktCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MktCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MktCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.