Mirror Protocol (CURRENCY:MIR) traded down 4.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on June 10th. In the last seven days, Mirror Protocol has traded 18.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. Mirror Protocol has a market cap of $293.63 million and approximately $15.25 million worth of Mirror Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Mirror Protocol coin can currently be bought for approximately $4.00 or 0.00010842 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002712 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00002375 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $22.81 or 0.00061823 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 19.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $66.22 or 0.00179479 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $73.79 or 0.00200018 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $476.70 or 0.01292111 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $36,923.05 or 1.00080612 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00002918 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
Mirror Protocol Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “MIR COIN is a distributed crypto-currency with anonymity, safety and convenience of fast processing speed by linking and integrating Blockchain-based technology and various payment solutions for the integrated platform ranging over various user needs and business plan. “
Buying and Selling Mirror Protocol
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mirror Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mirror Protocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Mirror Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Mirror Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mirror Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.