MintCoin (CURRENCY:MINT) traded down 29.7% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on August 22nd. One MintCoin coin can now be bought for $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular exchanges including SouthXchange, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. During the last week, MintCoin has traded 18.7% higher against the US dollar. MintCoin has a total market capitalization of $2.76 million and $60.00 worth of MintCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Linda (LINDA) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded up 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- Parachute (PAR) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded 26.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0093 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded 12.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Digital Rupees (DRS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Safe Trade Coin (XSTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
MINT is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 6th, 2014. MintCoin’s total supply is 24,947,260,808 coins. MintCoin’s official website is www.mintcoinofficial.eu. MintCoin’s official Twitter account is @MintcoinTeam and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for MintCoin is /r/MintCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
MintCoin Coin Trading
MintCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MintCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MintCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy MintCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MintCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MintCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.