Minereum (CURRENCY:MNE) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on August 12th. One Minereum token can now be bought for about $0.0608 or 0.00000957 BTC on exchanges including Livecoin, HitBTC and Cryptopia. Minereum has a market capitalization of $217,353.00 and $40.00 worth of Minereum was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Minereum has traded down 2.9% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004729 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003512 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015746 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0227 or 0.00000357 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00008421 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.49 or 0.00291014 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.76 or 0.00185082 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00013680 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Minereum launched on April 14th, 2017. Minereum’s total supply is 3,577,692 tokens. Minereum’s official Twitter account is @minereumtoken and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Minereum is www.minereum.com.
Buying and Selling Minereum
Minereum can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, HitBTC and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Minereum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Minereum should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Minereum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Minereum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Minereum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.