MINDOL (CURRENCY:MIN) traded 38.6% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on December 4th. One MINDOL token can currently be purchased for about $1.42 or 0.00019472 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinTiger, Coineal and Coinsuper. During the last week, MINDOL has traded down 41.7% against the US dollar. MINDOL has a total market capitalization of $200.79 million and approximately $3.73 million worth of MINDOL was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $50.94 or 0.00699957 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00006218 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0189 or 0.00000260 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0647 or 0.00000889 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0442 or 0.00000617 BTC.
- HitCoin (HTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
MINDOL is a PoW/PoS token that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on June 5th, 2014. MINDOL’s total supply is 240,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 141,690,716 tokens. MINDOL’s official website is mindol.net. MINDOL’s official Twitter account is @Minerals_dev.
Buying and Selling MINDOL
MINDOL can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinTiger, Coineal and Coinsuper. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MINDOL directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MINDOL should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MINDOL using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MINDOL Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MINDOL and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.