MetalCoin (CURRENCY:METAL) traded flat against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on April 3rd. One MetalCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0093 or 0.00000114 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, MetalCoin has traded flat against the US dollar. MetalCoin has a total market capitalization of $714,733.00 and $0.00 worth of MetalCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $86.47 or 0.01726581 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 17.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000074 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000174 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00002672 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00003640 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002402 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0646 or 0.00001290 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 18% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00013478 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002951 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0689 or 0.00001376 BTC.
MetalCoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 14th, 2014. MetalCoin’s total supply is 76,925,527 coins. MetalCoin’s official website is www.metalmoshpit.com. MetalCoin’s official Twitter account is @MetalCoinTeam.
Buying and Selling MetalCoin
MetalCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MetalCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MetalCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MetalCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MetalCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MetalCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.