MAP Protocol (CURRENCY:MAP) traded down 1.8% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on June 10th. MAP Protocol has a market capitalization of $23.47 million and approximately $905,424.00 worth of MAP Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, MAP Protocol has traded down 13.1% against the U.S. dollar. One MAP Protocol coin can now be bought for $0.0234 or 0.00000064 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002727 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00002365 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $22.91 or 0.00062421 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 16.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $68.54 or 0.00186731 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $72.98 or 0.00198833 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $479.26 or 0.01305664 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $36,683.21 or 0.99936509 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00002909 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
MAP Protocol Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “MarcoPolo Protocol is an open, fully decentralized, chain-to-chain interoperation protocol that enables the interoperability of multiple independently verifiable consensus blockchains without a relay chain. MarcoPolo Protocol expects to construct a future inter-chain-net, which is interoperable and chain-to-chain based. The ecosystem built on MarcoPolo Protocol can provide a solid infrastructure for finance, AI, IoT, traceability, and governance filed by cross-chain communication, privacy computation, shared storage, etc… “
MAP Protocol Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MAP Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MAP Protocol should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MAP Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MAP Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MAP Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.