Magellan Financial Group Limited (ASX:MFG – Get Free Report) insider David George purchased 25,000 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction dated Tuesday, September 12th. The stock was purchased at an average cost of A$9.47 ($6.11) per share, with a total value of A$236,750.00 ($152,741.94).
Magellan Financial Group Stock Performance
The company has a current ratio of 1.96, a quick ratio of 2.41 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.06.
Magellan Financial Group Increases Dividend
The company also recently declared a Final dividend, which was paid on Wednesday, September 6th. Stockholders of record on Wednesday, September 6th were issued a $0.698 dividend. This is a positive change from Magellan Financial Group’s previous Final dividend of $0.69. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Tuesday, August 22nd. This represents a dividend yield of 6.76%. Magellan Financial Group’s payout ratio is 80.00%.
Magellan Financial Group Company Profile
Magellan Financial Group Limited is a publicly owned investment manager. It invests in global equities and global listed infrastructure markets across the globe. Magellan Financial Group Limited founded in 2004 and is based in Sydney, Australia.
- Five stocks we like better than Magellan Financial Group
- How Investors Can Find the Best Cheap Dividend Stocks
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- 3 Stocks to Protect Your Portfolio from the Coronavirus Contagion
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- Technology Stocks Explained: Here’s What to Know About Tech
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for Magellan Financial Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Magellan Financial Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.