Loki (CURRENCY:LOKI) traded down 0.5% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on May 19th. Loki has a total market capitalization of $8.04 million and $13,565.00 worth of Loki was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Loki has traded 4.7% lower against the dollar. One Loki coin can currently be bought for $0.22 or 0.00002745 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and TradeOgre.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 10.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8,073.50 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 10.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $260.05 or 0.03222412 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 17.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $425.70 or 0.05275089 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $95.30 or 0.01180969 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $89.13 or 0.01104032 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.83 or 0.00096963 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $77.91 or 0.00965121 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.52 or 0.00278917 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00022702 BTC.
LOKI is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight Heavy hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 25th, 2018. Loki’s total supply is 37,920,878 coins and its circulating supply is 36,310,297 coins. Loki’s official message board is loki.network/blog. The Reddit community for Loki is /r/LokiProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Loki’s official Twitter account is @Loki_Project. The official website for Loki is loki.network.
Buying and Selling Loki
Loki can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and TradeOgre. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Loki directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Loki should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Loki using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Loki Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Loki and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.