LEOcoin (CURRENCY:LEO) traded down 4.9% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on August 10th. One LEOcoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0223 or 0.00000196 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bit-Z, Livecoin, C-CEX and LEOxChange. LEOcoin has a total market capitalization of $2.70 million and $3,427.00 worth of LEOcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, LEOcoin has traded 17.6% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $11,395.35 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $210.32 or 0.01846638 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $319.75 or 0.02807413 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $86.39 or 0.00758483 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $91.59 or 0.00804165 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00011145 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.75 or 0.00050488 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $57.64 or 0.00506084 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $15.19 or 0.00133393 BTC.
LEOcoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the ScryptJane hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 17th, 2014. LEOcoin’s total supply is 129,367,839 coins and its circulating supply is 121,010,421 coins. LEOcoin’s official website is www.leocoin.org. The Reddit community for LEOcoin is /r/leocoinorg and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. LEOcoin’s official Twitter account is @LEOcoinORG and its Facebook page is accessible here.
LEOcoin Coin Trading
LEOcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Bit-Z, LEOxChange, TOPBTC and C-CEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as LEOcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire LEOcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase LEOcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for LEOcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LEOcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.