Kusama (CURRENCY:KSM) traded 1.7% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on September 27th. One Kusama coin can currently be bought for $322.47 or 0.00748067 BTC on exchanges. Kusama has a total market capitalization of $2.73 billion and $150.53 million worth of Kusama was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Kusama has traded down 4.6% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002321 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00002164 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.95 or 0.00064841 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $43.59 or 0.00101118 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $60.88 or 0.00141223 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $43,013.84 or 0.99783586 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3,000.55 or 0.06960671 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00002467 BTC.
Kusama Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Kusama is an early, unaudited and unrefined release of Polkadot. Kusama will serve as a proving ground, allowing teams and developers to build and deploy a parachain or try out Polkadot’s governance, staking, nomination and validation functionality in a real environment. With KSM, users can validate, nominate validators, bond parachains, pay for interop message passing, and vote on governance referenda. “
Buying and Selling Kusama
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kusama directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Kusama should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Kusama using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Kusama Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kusama and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.