Kore (CURRENCY:KORE) traded up 8.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on April 20th. One Kore coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.59 or 0.00011105 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex and Upbit. Kore has a market capitalization of $1.27 million and $86,301.00 worth of Kore was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Kore has traded 6.5% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00020948 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00021334 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00004312 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00002474 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004844 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00013019 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.77 or 0.00109024 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000019 BTC.
KORE is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. It launched on June 15th, 2014. Kore’s total supply is 2,158,926 coins. Kore’s official website is kore.life. Kore’s official Twitter account is @NewKoreCoin.
Buying and Selling Kore
Kore can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kore directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Kore should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Kore using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Kore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.