Kleros (CURRENCY:PNK) traded 0% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on October 21st. In the last seven days, Kleros has traded 3.7% lower against the US dollar. One Kleros token can now be purchased for $0.0069 or 0.00000084 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX and Ethfinex. Kleros has a market capitalization of $1.56 million and $742.00 worth of Kleros was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- WINk (WIN) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00012687 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0847 or 0.00001030 BTC.
- TokenStars (TEAM) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001612 BTC.
- Shorty (SHORTY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- TEAM (TokenStars) (TEAM) traded 20.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0204 or 0.00000248 BTC.
- SatoshiMadness (MAD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitradio (BRO) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0099 or 0.00000120 BTC.
- WARP (WARP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000735 BTC.
PNK is a proof-of-stake (PoS) token that uses the PoS hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 14th, 2015. Kleros’ total supply is 364,626,704 tokens and its circulating supply is 225,604,810 tokens. Kleros’ official message board is medium.com/kleros. Kleros’ official Twitter account is @SteamResource and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Kleros is kleros.io. The Reddit community for Kleros is /r/Kleros and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Kleros
Kleros can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Ethfinex and IDEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kleros directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Kleros should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Kleros using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Kleros Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kleros and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.