Kin (CURRENCY:KIN) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on June 10th. In the last seven days, Kin has traded 10.7% lower against the dollar. Kin has a total market cap of $85.85 million and $709,753.00 worth of Kin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Kin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002766 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00002351 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $22.37 or 0.00061812 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded down 21.2% against the dollar and now trades at $64.14 or 0.00177267 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00000909 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $72.31 or 0.00199837 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $477.25 or 0.01318993 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00002793 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.22 or 0.00008894 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded down 17.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00001412 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Kin is a decentralized ecosystem composed of a group of digital services launched by Kik. The Kin token is an Ethereum-based cryptocurrency that is to be used for daily online activities such as instant messaging, social media, tipping and payments within the Kin Ecosystem. The Kin token will also serve as the basis of interchangeability with other digital services. Kin is migrating to the new kin blockchain, which is a fork of the Stellar blockchain and is based on a technology different from that of the existing Ethereum-based Kin. Kin will be enabling all ERC20 Kin token holders to swap their tokens for the new Kin Coin, which will be native to the Kin blockchain. All participants in the Kin Ecosystem, token holders and developers alike, will be completing the migration over the coming months. Kin will provide several procedures for swapping ERC20 Kin tokens for the new Kin Coin. Kin is not mineable and does not use proof of work (PoW). Instead, Kin uses SCP, the stellar consensus protocol. “
Buying and Selling Kin
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Kin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Kin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Kin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.