Karbo (CURRENCY:KRB) traded down 1.2% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on August 14th. One Karbo coin can now be purchased for about $0.0759 or 0.00000753 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including BTC Trade UA, Cryptopia, Kuna and Livecoin. Karbo has a total market cap of $587,926.00 and $1,531.00 worth of Karbo was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Karbo has traded 11.1% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $78.69 or 0.00781135 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 10.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00006092 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004059 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 26.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0269 or 0.00000267 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded 11.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0150 or 0.00000149 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0369 or 0.00000366 BTC.
Karbo is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 30th, 2016. Karbo’s total supply is 7,743,190 coins. Karbo’s official website is karbowanec.com. The Reddit community for Karbo is /r/krb and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Karbo’s official Twitter account is @krbcoin.
Karbo Coin Trading
Karbo can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Crex24, BTC Trade UA, Livecoin, Kuna and TradeOgre. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Karbo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Karbo should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Karbo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Karbo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Karbo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.