Gruma (OTCMKTS:GPAGF – Get Rating) was upgraded by research analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from a “neutral” rating to an “overweight” rating in a research note issued on Friday, The Fly reports.
Gruma Stock Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS GPAGF opened at $15.50 on Friday. Gruma has a 1 year low of $9.04 and a 1 year high of $15.50. The company’s 50-day moving average is $14.24 and its 200 day moving average is $13.87.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Gruma (GPAGF)
- 3 Electrical Gear Makers: Hidden Gems Amid Growing Digitization
- Can ULTA’s Defensive Product Line Stand Against This Down Cycle
- A Reversal Is Brewing For Medtronic: Buying The Dip
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
Receive News & Ratings for Gruma Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Gruma and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.