Jewel (CURRENCY:JWL) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on October 18th. Jewel has a market cap of $38.32 million and approximately $952,676.00 worth of Jewel was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Jewel has traded down 10.5% against the dollar. One Jewel token can currently be bought for $0.70 or 0.00008802 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including P2PB2B, Livecoin and BTC-Alpha.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003676 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012620 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $18.12 or 0.00227705 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $89.87 or 0.01129439 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0633 or 0.00000796 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0153 or 0.00000193 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.31 or 0.00029083 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.42 or 0.00043017 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003410 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Jewel is /r/jewelpay and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Jewel is medium.com/@jewelpay. The official website for Jewel is jewelpay.org.
Jewel Token Trading
Jewel can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC-Alpha, P2PB2B and Livecoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Jewel directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Jewel should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Jewel using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Jewel Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Jewel and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.