Jarvis Securities plc (LON:JIM – Get Free Report)’s share price crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 127.54 ($1.60) and traded as low as GBX 45.25 ($0.57). Jarvis Securities shares last traded at GBX 55.50 ($0.69), with a volume of 148,159 shares.
Jarvis Securities Stock Performance
The firm has a 50 day moving average of GBX 97.65 and a 200-day moving average of GBX 127.54. The stock has a market capitalization of £23.82 million, a PE ratio of 462.50 and a beta of 0.57. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 6.68, a quick ratio of 2.13 and a current ratio of 2.12.
About Jarvis Securities
Jarvis Securities plc, through its subsidiary, Jarvis Investment Management Limited, provides stock broking services to retail and institutional clients in the United Kingdom. The company offers retail execution-only stockbroking services; nominee, certificated, SIPP, and ISA accounts; savings schemes; and outsourced financial administration services to investment firms.
- Five stocks we like better than Jarvis Securities
- The 3 Best Retail Stocks to Shop for in August
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- Investing in large cap stocks: Diving into big caps
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- Why Understanding Call Option Volume is Essential to Successful Options Trading
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Jarvis Securities Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Jarvis Securities and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.