Intchains Group Limited (NASDAQ:ICG – Get Rating) gapped down before the market opened on Wednesday . The stock had previously closed at $9.00, but opened at $8.60. Intchains Group shares last traded at $8.60, with a volume of 1,077 shares changing hands.
Intchains Group Trading Down 6.3 %
The business’s 50-day simple moving average is $8.61.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
A hedge fund recently bought a new stake in Intchains Group stock. UBS Group AG bought a new position in shares of Intchains Group Limited (NASDAQ:ICG – Get Rating) in the first quarter, according to the company in its most recent Form 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The fund bought 3,974 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $34,000.
About Intchains Group
Intchains Group Limited is a provider of integrated solutions consisting of high-performance ASIC chips and ancillary software and hardware for blockchain applications. Intchains Group Limited is based in Shanghai, China.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Intchains Group (ICG)
- 3 Electrical Gear Makers: Hidden Gems Amid Growing Digitization
- Can ULTA’s Defensive Product Line Stand Against This Down Cycle
- A Reversal Is Brewing For Medtronic: Buying The Dip
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
Receive News & Ratings for Intchains Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Intchains Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.