InsurePal (CURRENCY:IPL) traded down 0.9% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on March 22nd. In the last week, InsurePal has traded down 5.4% against the dollar. One InsurePal token can now be bought for $0.0225 or 0.00000324 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, HitBTC, Coinbe and Livecoin. InsurePal has a total market capitalization of $4.52 million and approximately $251,096.00 worth of InsurePal was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $728.21 or 0.18158418 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.53 or 0.00063181 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000218 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0151 or 0.00000376 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0530 or 0.00001321 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Oyster (PRL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008001 BTC.
InsurePal (CRYPTO:IPL) is a token. It launched on December 1st, 2017. InsurePal’s total supply is 300,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 201,000,000 tokens. The official message board for InsurePal is medium.com/insurepal-blog. InsurePal’s official Twitter account is @InsurePal_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for InsurePal is /r/InsurePal and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for InsurePal is vouchforme.co.
InsurePal Token Trading
InsurePal can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinbe, IDEX, Livecoin and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as InsurePal directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade InsurePal should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy InsurePal using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for InsurePal Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for InsurePal and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.