Albion Resources Limited (ASX:ALB – Get Rating) insider Julian Jarman sold 4,000,000 shares of Albion Resources stock in a transaction on Tuesday, March 14th. The stock was sold at an average price of A$0.08 ($0.05), for a total value of A$308,000.00 ($205,333.33).
Albion Resources Stock Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 3.46, a quick ratio of 17.08 and a current ratio of 31.81.
About Albion Resources
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/13 – 3/17
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
Receive News & Ratings for Albion Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Albion Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.