Ink (CURRENCY:INK) traded 2.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on August 22nd. One Ink token can now be bought for $0.0042 or 0.00000041 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Exrates, Gate.io, EXX and TOPBTC. Ink has a market capitalization of $1.94 million and approximately $5,131.00 worth of Ink was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Ink has traded down 23% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002670 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27.05 or 0.00266330 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009892 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $134.66 or 0.01325882 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0674 or 0.00000664 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0181 or 0.00000179 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.21 or 0.00021759 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.82 or 0.00096717 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0438 or 0.00000431 BTC.
Ink’s launch date was October 28th, 2017. Ink’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 463,910,527 tokens. The official website for Ink is ink.one. Ink’s official Twitter account is @inklabsfound and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Ink is /r/InkLabsFoundation and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Ink is medium.com/@inklabsfoundation.
Ink Token Trading
Ink can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinEgg, Exmo, TOPBTC, Exrates, Gate.io, CoinBene, LBank, HitBTC, Coinnest, Coinrail, ZB.COM, EXX and Bit-Z. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ink directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ink should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ink using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ink Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ink and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.